My Dec 30th Order now changed to a Priority 01 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fillmoreranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I placed a retail order with my dealer on Dec 30th. It was entered into the system by the dealer as a "Priority 10."

Today, the dealer told me that while the STATUS has not changed, the PRIORITY changed yesterday from 10 to 01. They told me only Ford can change the status to a number below 10. He believes FORD will probably change the STATUS of the order sometime today... to the next stage... which I believe is "Sent to Factory."

For those that know all this retail order mumbo jumbo... does this sound legit... or is it a new line of bull?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I placed a retail order with my dealer on Dec 30th. It was entered into the system by the dealer as a "Priority 10."

Today, the dealer told me that while the STATUS has not changed, the PRIORITY changed yesterday from 10 to 01. They told me only Ford can change the status to a number below 10. He believes FORD will probably change the STATUS of the order sometime today... to the next stage... which I believe is "Sent to Factory."

For those that know all this retail order mumbo jumbo... does this sound legit... or is it a new line of bull?

Yes, only Ford can change to 01 Status. You will have your VIN # and build week, today or tomorrow. This is the next step in the process. 10 to 01

randy

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I ordered my new 11 raptor on Jan11 took until Feb21 to get the vin but still isn't in the build process. I'm just glad I didnt have to wait as long for the 10 to come in