My Crippled Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No we are saying that the wheel looks wrong which when the installer of the wheels tightened the lug nuts it stressed the studs when they pulled through... Like pirate air said the wheels look like they need a spacers

Looks like more contact in the center of the hub also, like rub marks. I am leaning this direction as well.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do me/us a favor and pull a lug nut from one of the other wheels and post a pic. I wanna see what style was used.

OP
OP
M

mdrodgers

Reaction score
Emailed manufacturer and he said no spacer is needed.

I will go take off a lug and post pic

jeffyk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to change the subject here but I would also have an estimate done for all the damage because I have found out first hand it doesn't take much at all on these trucks to have $20-$30K in damage. They run about 3 times as much to fix as a regular F150. This should motivate you to turn it in to the insurance and just let the insurance pay to go after ford to be repaid if they are at fault or whoever may be at fault if anyone.

OP
OP
M

mdrodgers

Reaction score
called insurance company Friday. They are going to speak with underwriters and call me monday.