My code orange experience was out of this world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irojas

Reaction score
I went and saw code orange in person today. There is a 35" at a Chevrolet dealer in Monroeville, PA who bought it at auction and the truck came from a dealer in WV they said? It has 1500+ miles. The color on most photos, and my iphone, looks red but in person it is nothing but CODE ORANGE. This vehicle had a broken taillight and was waiting for service from a Ford dealer for something related to emissions. They are asking $97k (was $99k) and they don't have the window sticker. It was great to see code orange in person and it is cool. It is NOT at all red in direct sunlight - but if you see it in the shade it is deceptive. I will post some pix tomorrow.

The Raptor graphics looked pretty good too.

iphone 13 Pro standard picture on left and right with filter that matched closer to what it looked like in person.
View attachment 328871View attachment 328873
This is the first C O I see without the tailgate appliqué and it actually looks great.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Somehow someway I was blessed with the greatest experience ever at 12:09AM 9-27 I watched the production of my code orange raptor 801A all packages minus 37 performance roll through it's spots at DTP all the way to QC and checks. This is the greatest thing I have ever been able to witness(even better then the day I passed my private pilot checkride). I can't even say thank you enough to those that helped make this experience possible. And I'm so gifted to be able to work for such a great company such as ford, fixing customer vehicles and being a part of the team on a different level then manufacturing. I should be taking delivery in 7-10 days as it is now in the mod center getting the graphics on.

I will kindly ask anyone who reads this to PLEASE TAKE RESPECT AND LEAVE THESE PHOTOS HERE AND NOT POST THEM ELSEWHERE TO SHARE. THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE AND ID LIKE TO NOT BURN MY BRIDGES. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL. View attachment 321443View attachment 321444View attachment 321445View attachment 321446View attachment 321447
This is really cool. Thanks for sharing bud!

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally saw my first Code Orange Gen 3 Raptor up close and personal today. I was traveling next to one in stop and go traffic for about 2-minutes so I was able to really take in the color.

All I can say is WOW!!! The color looks absolutely amazing in person. I can confirm that the color is indeed orange, not red.

This example also had the graphic package and the 17” bead-lock wheel options. I’m not a fan of the graphics but they actually looked looked great against the Code Orange paint. I loved the color so much that I am entertaining changing my Oxford White order to Code Orange.

04CCB69F-DC68-4480-8339-BF8D4CD4CCD1.jpeg

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered in June, didn't see the color in person until yesterday as well. Before the gen3 colors came out, I was entertaining the idea of just buying black and wrapping it in Orange. I was stoked they came out with Orange from the factory. Finally someone in the KC metro got a Code Orange on the lot, so I went to see it. Absolutely loved the color in person, I was blown away, better than I thought it would look! took a picture and it was still red, really strange. I am very happy with my color choice, just need the damn chips to complete my build.

Oh, and the dealer wanted 28k adm, lol.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure would like to see this color in person...
Great thread OP! :D