My Bravo Series With LEDs bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Achtung667

Reaction score
Looks sick.!! I think I may end up getting this one
One question tho? How much further does it stick out in the front then stock? Thanks

Edit**. Also maybe a pic from the side at eye level? Like you would see it 99% of the time. Just trying to get a good image because I will be unable to actually see it in person before I buy it. (But I hope I'm wrong)

Last edited:
OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks sick.!! I think I may end up getting this one
One question tho? How much further does it stick out in the front then stock? Thanks

Edit**. Also maybe a pic from the side at eye level? Like you would see it 99% of the time. Just trying to get a good image because I will be unable to actually see it in person before I buy it. (But I hope I'm wrong)

I thought I posted a pick on the first page at eye level? And I can measure the bumper, but you will have to measure the stock bumper on your truck. :)

Achtung667

Reaction score
There's one at eye level. Looking down on it. I'm talking about like a side profile pic at eye level. Theres a couple pics in line not at eye level Unless your a jockey I'm sorry. But it's not a big deal. Iv been looking at other pics and have got a pretty decent idea.
The stock bumper doesn't stick out at all. It's practically flush with the grille. Sorry about the confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk