My Bravo Series With LEDs bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RatedSVT, wow I have seen a lot of bumpers from all the vendors here. So many choices, the Saints one / setup you have looks great ! Quick question, why did you run the M&R light bar instead of the rigid ? Thanks

It came to prefernce. I tried both Rigid and M&R and I liked the flood light of the M&R over the straight shot beam of the Rigid. The Rigid shoots really far but can light up anything off to the side, the M&R is basically the opeset. I mean im no fan boy of either company. I have both on my truck. Like I said it comes down to preference.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

whats the thickness of that skid plate?

Thats a good question. I never thought about measuring that. I'll have to check that out tomorrow for ya.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how is it changing the filter during oil changes?

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

also if u could. could u take one pic head on from further back and also one from the side getting the whole truck in the pic. in need of a new front bumper and I am stuck between this one and custom truck shop Baja bumper

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
how is it changing the filter during oil changes?

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

also if u could. could u take one pic head on from further back and also one from the side getting the whole truck in the pic. in need of a new front bumper and I am stuck between this one and custom truck shop Baja bumper

actually it's not bad. The oil filter on the 6.2 has a nice location on it. You can reach under the radiator and grab the filter with out having to drop the skid plate. :)

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Do they provide a support for the lower panel under the grille by the hood latch?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

there is a support bar that goes under the grille by the hood latch. I did have to add a spacer for it to fit to that bar. Not sure if I'm the only one that needed that or not. Seeing how I got this bumper basically rite when they first came out. The tech support from Ron was really awesome. He answered ALL my questions I had and provided any help they could over the phone.