My 7/30 Built Agate Black 35 '21 GEN 3 Is Finally Home

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance chat said it was on a train when I last checked with them on Wednesday…but told me to contact my sales rep to have them contact the zone rep as it had missed its ETA of 10/19-10/25. :rolleyes: I told them if it shows it being on a train that is progress so I will take it even if the ETA is wrong.

Late last night the ETA changed again from 11/12-11/18 (My 4th ETA, so not as bad as yours). We will see if it makes it, history does not make me confident that it will get here by that ETA either but we will see.
I can now officially tell you its definitely worth the wait. Through hell and back you have gone with me, but your day is near! You will love it

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was going through my truck and found this in the center console crumpled up. Not really sure what it is , but the print date on the paper was 7/22 and my truck was built on 7/30. Anyone know what this is? Tons of associated parts. Probably normal stuff but figured I would post and see what this is all about. Instrument panel is the main part description?

PXL_20211205_165555902.jpg
PXL_20211205_165809921.jpg

OP
OP
gdflynn1

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Not sure if I should have started a new thread, posted something in the exterior forum, etc. So, I am using my initial 'She's Home' thread to see if anyone can assist.

Anyone know if this is a film Ford uses between the doors or am I going to have to try to buff this? I recently had a branch do this to mine (scratches circled). I posted another broader pic so everyone knows the area pictured.

Thanks in advance!

PXL_20220110_175648029_2.jpg
PXL_20220108_160211215_3.jpg

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Not sure if I should have started a new thread, posted something in the exterior forum, etc. So, I am using my initial 'She's Home' thread to see if anyone can assist.

Anyone know if this is a film Ford uses between the doors or am I going to have to try to buff this? I recently had a branch do this to mine (scratches circled). I posted another broader pic so everyone knows the area pictured.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 336354
View attachment 336355
Buff it out with polish. Then cover it with ppf. If it doesn't buff out, wrap it.

B pillar ppf 80 bucks.

TxNessie84

Reaction score
@WTX

I have the same username on some other forums for my prior F150, GM Truck, Pontiac G8 and some gun groups but no Hummer for me although I regularly try to convince my wife of my need for a surplus one.