My 5.4 Up and Running with a Edelbrock Supercharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
What's the new size of the motor now and what all else is done to it? Sounds like a beast but, 650hp at the wheels is around 780 crank hp, so there's gonna need to be alot more than an Edelbrock blower and stroker to accomplish that kind of number. Not calling you out or anything, just curious as to what all else is done. What's the suspension package you have done too?

Well you beat me to the punch, so I'll kick back and wait with you........ now where did I put my beer???

motor rough details

steel crank, h beam rods, cp pistons
top and bottom stud kit
comp cams camshaft custom RDP Motorsport Spec
cometic head gaskets
cnc ported cylinder heads with custom valves
and lots of other stuff

Stout bottom end and I assume you punched it out, can you tell us by how much? Also if you don't mind, what size valves you go with? And without the s/c what are the HP/TQ for naturally aspirated??

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
motor rough details

steel crank, h beam rods, cp pistons
top and bottom stud kit
comp cams camshaft custom RDP Motorsport Spec
cometic head gaskets
cnc ported cylinder heads with custom valves
and lots of other stuff

Nooooow we're talkin':waytogo: This isn't a street racing forum, c'mon, spill the rest of the deatils on the motor:005: And pics of the suspension!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Procharger kit:
- Will it fit a 6.2?
- What do you want for it?
- Link to manufacturer's site for specs and details?
Please.

saleen970

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much longer stroke crank did you install? How big of cube can you make the 5.4 & 6.2?