My 37 got smoked by a Hyundai SUV (question)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2Boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are we even entertaining a dipsht in a Hyundai? When you’ve driven a Raptor for quite some time you’ll come to learn that there is no shortage of envious idiots who will drive as recklessly as possible to get around you in an unsuccessful effort to soothe their own misery for financing the dumpster fire that they are driving. The solution? Horse Blinders. Pay them no mind. You are driving a Raptor and thus already better than everyone else on the road. King of the castle. Let the peasants race and wreck and remove themselves from our traffic ways.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I never felt like my Raptor was slow. I was always pretty impressed by the EcoBoost, and the fuel economy was always a pleasant surprise. I knew it wasn’t a race car, but for a truck on 35’s I felt like it did pretty well. I can also see how going with 37’s would take some of the zip out of the truck. If I was to go back to a Raptor I’d stick with the 35’s as it would be a better fit for my needs. The R with 37’s just might be the sweet spot (37’s and fast), but at north of $100,000 it just doesn’t fit in my budget.