My 22" ONX is acting up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I turn it on, it blinks and nothing.
I turn it off and back on... nothing.
I wait a few minuets, turn it back on it lights up one of the modules a time, all turn off, blink, turn on, one in the middle snitches between high and low power, stays on for about 15 seconds and turns off.
I can repeat this; it will go through similar sequences but will always end up turned off!
Any Suggestions?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres not much you can check with led's. how are your power and ground connections? if you opened up the lights, you will most likely void the warranty, but you could test circuits inside.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a fuse in your upfitter switches maybe fried as well. I had to get my swithes replaced a month ago and no more problems

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its the light having issues send it back to BD. they have a lifetime warranty

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any updates?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Did you replace your actual switches or just the fuses?

a fuse in your upfitter switches maybe fried as well. I had to get my swithes replaced a month ago and no more problems