My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are some night shots with an iphone12 pro. i can say this color is awesome in person
I really like the color now. I can't decide if I like it or Avalanche more. I wish the AG was a hair darker, but not LFG dark....and I wish AGM was a little less blue.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like the color now. I can't decide if I like it or Avalanche more. I wish the AG was a hair darker, but not LFG dark....and I wish AGM was a little less blue.
Totally depends. for me i currently have a white truck and want to change it up and hope this azure is still here in a couple years.
avalanche may be more common but still bad*ss. dont think you can go wrong with eiter. just depends on which direction youre planning on going with the truck if you want to mod it down the road. like will you get graphics or not ect? one color could look better with the orange then the other.

TruNorth

Reaction score
Yep still 12/14. Ford/UP FINALLY said it was in Pearland, TX (my final rail location) yesterday....but it's really been there since 11/28. I expect my truck any day now
I apologize if you stated this earlier, but how did you find the info from the UP? Mine is showing shipped with an arrival date of 12/3-12/9, so I’m just curious on how close it may or may not be

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is your scheduled delivery date still on time or is it late? My truck was last seen blue island scheduled 13 to 19th.
There’s a thread where one of the members here can track it for you provided you know the train company being used & the rail car number…dealer will have this info.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your dealer will have the most accurate info and is usually more willing to give it to you if you ask. Ford has been tracking my truck in OH for a week, but My dealer told me this morning it's in TX and is scheduled to arrive at the dealership today.

But again who the hell really knows.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I apologize if you stated this earlier, but how did you find the info from the UP? Mine is showing shipped with an arrival date of 12/3-12/9, so I’m just curious on how close it may or may not be
You can call their tracing hotline and there is a computer generated response. 1 (800) 877-5123

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a thread where one of the members here can track it for you provided you know the train company being used & the rail car number…dealer will have this info.
I don't think he has info for Union Pacific, which includes many of the trucks heading West of the Mississippi.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just called me offering to sell me a 2023 Agate 37PP for 5k ADM. 2022 rollover the buyer doesnt want anymore. I have a 23 Avalanche 37PP on order at $0 ADM but have no updates. Wondering if this is the dealer softly telling me he doesn't have allocation for my truck.