My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received my email saying my 2023 Avalanche 37 package has been built and is scheduled to be delivered between Dec 10-16!
They just moved my already shipped truck ETA back another week. 9 days in the same switchyard...and we have a strike AND winter weather coming. For the $1795 D&D charge, you should get your truck delivered via enclosed carrier in a week.

12th Man Ag

Reaction score
So, my email from Ford says my truck is scheduled to be built the week of 12/5. When I checked the tracker today, it says my truck is in production. Could they have actually started it a week early? No window sticker yet.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did the same thing went to production a week earlier and a few days later window sticker showed up

12th Man Ag

Reaction score
So, my email from Ford says my truck is scheduled to be built the week of 12/5. When I checked the tracker today, it says my truck is in production. Could they have actually started it a week early? No window sticker yet.
Window sticker showed up today. Blend date of 12/8.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m still in production, no updates. So sick of the wait.
My complaint the entire time isn't as much wait as it is the lack of info by Ford. For 80-90k, I would expect a liaison between Ford and the customers to fully update them on a weekly basis or so. A full workday is 480 minutes, and Ford produces about 1k trucks a day so it would be easy for them to do at 60mil/day in product rolling from the line.

JTN

Reaction score
After being in production since oct 24th my truck is finally showing built today. I’ve been checking every day for updates. Now to wait for delivery!