My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 7/20/22; Avalanche 37 PP I opted for everything except the recarro seats and bed liner. Received a build date of 10/10, then got delayed to 10/17, and the got another email delaying until 10/24. Just waiting until Monday to see if they start the build.
You should be showing up on the tracker and have a window sticker now

bobbylights

Reaction score
I’ve got a window sticker and blend date of 10/28. I never got an updated email from Ford, but it says it’s in production now. I just keep hoping I’m the exception to everything I read on here.

I changed my order from a 37pp to a 35 because my dealer told me I’d get one much sooner. Seems to be the case so far. I originally put in an order September 2021.

Hoping to get it before Christmas

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall might wanna check FP to see if you got re-scheduled, I just got moved to 11-8 from Halloween build today. Dude said probably jan. delivery. Yippee I can't wait. It only took over 1 year to build, 6K price increase, high interest rates, missing features and will probably be rusted out from the winter salt spray like my 2016 Lariat Ford bought back. Can I have my gen 2 back?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall might wanna check FP to see if you got re-scheduled, I just got moved to 11-8 from Halloween build today. Dude said probably jan. delivery. Yippee I can't wait. It only took over 1 year to build, 6K price increase, high interest rates, missing features and will probably be rusted out from the winter salt spray like my 2016 Lariat Ford bought back.
My date hasn’t moved. Looks like most if not all of the Rs bumped back

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My date hasn’t moved
FP said some 22's have been sitting for 2 months waiting for parts while others are getting shipped. He said he doesn't have to much info on 23's since they just started production. Hopefully yours get built on time.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP said some 22's have been sitting for 2 months waiting for parts while others are getting shipped. He said he doesn't have to much info on 23's since they just started production. Hopefully yours get built on time.
I’ve said it before and will mention it again.

I can order a $5 pizza slice from a startup delivery company and know the exact price and get a decent delivery window. I’m updated every step of the way, and can even watch the slice move from the manufacturer to my door.

Ford, with 80k trucks moving through a billion dollar facility and GPS on each vehicle can’t give you a timeline within months, updates days after an event, and can’t even guarantee what you’re going to get when you order. We should demand more, but I continue to buy despite these deficiencies.