My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scottp6188

Reaction score
My order got changed from 10/17 to 10/24. I have a VIN so I’m sure it’ll get built. I just hope it’s sooner than later!
I just got moved from 10/17 to 10/24 too
Are your window stickers available? My production is scheduled for 10/31 so was wondering when those are available. Saw some people say its available a week before production, assuming they get pushed out like others, does that delay the date of being able to see it?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are your window stickers available? My production is scheduled for 10/31 so was wondering when those are available. Saw some people say its available a week before production, assuming they get pushed out like others, does that delay the date of being able to see it?
No. I’ve read a week before

bobbylights

Reaction score
Good question. As far as I know, I don’t have a window sticker yet. Where can you check to see if you do?

I downloaded the FordPass app, which recognizes my vehicle, but nothing more.

scottp6188

Reaction score
Good question. As far as I know, I don’t have a window sticker yet. Where can you check to see if you do?

I downloaded the FordPass app, which recognizes my vehicle, but nothing more.
Yup same my VIN works, but nothing else shows up. Same thing when I put all my info into Ford's tracker.

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build is still scheduled for 10/31 and ford build tracker doesn’t work yet. Got email last week that didn’t slip date more but said “Thank you again for your F-150 Raptor order. We wanted to let you know that we are still up against supply chain challenges, which are causing delays with getting your vehicle into production. While we understand how frustrated you may be (we are too), rest assured, our team is working diligently and aggressively to get you behind the wheel.”

I got that email too on my 2022 order from January so just feels like Groundhog Day.

Fireman Dave

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I waited nearly 2 years for my 2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch so have very low expectations for when my truck gets built. LOL