My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewRap4Me

Reaction score
The tale of 2 orders at 2 different dealers with identical builds. One confirmed for 10/17 and one with the “due to chip shortages …. Will update in 45 days”.

It’s all about the allocation and dealership. And both are at MSRP. No ADM.

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess misery loves company but any of you end of oct build dates get the email this week about supply chain delays? I’m 10 months into raptor orders now and just want a damn truck. At some point it’s not worth it anymore..

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess misery loves company but any of you end of oct build dates get the email this week about supply chain delays? I’m 10 months into raptor orders now and just want a damn truck. At some point it’s not worth it anymore..
You already had a build date but got a delay email? Did you talk to CS about when the date got moved to?

antcap51

Reaction score
Placed order 8/27/22. Received email 9/22 that was going into production 10/17 with VIN. Received email 9/29 production moved to 10/10. Received email yesterday 10/4 that production is 10/17. Black 35 with BL wheels. No moonroof spray in liner. Msrp.

impaul4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone produce a window sticker yet? I’m curious if the heated element delete affects Raptors