My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on August 8th and just talked to my dealer today and build is scheduled for 10/10. Like everyone else on this thread I'm getting a 37PP Avalanche. I guess Avalanche isn't going to be so unique this time. :)
Still unique considering they're probably only building 20 2023 37's in avalanche.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't order 37pp because the salesman said it would delay. Regretting that now
He probably didn’t have an allocation for a 37. It’s a crapshoot how many 37‘s will actually get built with the Ford clown show with the Raptors and trying to find out if a dealer really has allocation or just stringing people along.

Last edited:

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those of you curious or impatient on your 23MY order... while waiting try again making sure your dealer has been given allocations by the regional zone mgr and your order was placed in regard to an allocation. Should know by now. R AND 37 are separate allocation restraints by zone mgr... so make sure your dealer understands what allocations they been given by zone mgr against your order. Don't want to order 37PP if zone mgr says here is your allocation just no 37 or R please. Maybe ask specifics. 22my to 23my conversions are simply a new order placed against a new allocation from what I understand. Some dealers will not be given new allocations or the same number and your 22 build may not align with the 23 build options if they are given allocations. But most folks will be asked what they want if their 22 doesn't align perfectly with a 23my order and they are still considered for a 23my order by the dealer. Some dealers have say 4 - 22 orders leftover and are given only 2 - 23 allocations... do they honor a 22 customer order as a 23 or take on a new 23 customer in your place and await another allocation hoping your lack of communication and their timing will be favorable later? Varies by dealer on how they handle. Again stock orders can exist and be picked up even with no allocation for whatever reason. Ford may simply cancel your 22MY 'retail' order because they have your name and can contact you because all they see is a log of names and orders placed that can't fulfill. So they leave you to seek a new 23MY order with dealer of choice. Others may never be notified this way and you should question things with your dealer as to what is up if still nothing. If all else checks out your priority should be between 10 and 19 for a retail customer order with an email being sent in your name. If your priority moves to a 2 or 1 take note as both of these are changed by zone mgr or ford. 2 means no more changes on order but is waiting to be scheduled and could have commodity or part constraints holding up this order being scheduled to have vin assigned. If you do attempt to change at 2... will go back to ten and be reshuffled. So if a 2 still a waiting game but could be scheduled. If priority 1... you possibly been bumped up by zone mgr for whatever reason or simply picked up next for your about to be scheduled w/vin any moment or very soon. Means no problems all set... no constraints and they see your order as ready to go... can schedule next against dealers next round of allocations. Once scheduled with vin assigned then your at the mercy of the flow line of status' and all possible challenges as to your build staus flow updates via email. But priority no longer matters here. Hope this helps... boredom sets in and search and research helps fill the time. Figured I would share for those that don't know.

Mcordell

Reaction score
How does this “rolling” of an order work? I ordered my 37” PP January 17th of this year. Sounds like I just need to place a new order at this point.

MQZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does this “rolling” of an order work? I ordered my 37” PP January 17th of this year. Sounds like I just need to place a new order at this point.
10/12/22 is 22MY F150 balance out date... so if your order is scheduled for production and makes that balance cut off... you might be safe. Ask your dealer if this 22MY allocation is for 37pp and what is your priority? If it is PC 20-80 its a stock order which means they submitted that posing that no customers are in line to place a retail order for that allocation they decided to keep. Did you get an email? If so, it is retail but chances are slim that it will be scheduled to balance by 10/12 as 23MY production begins soon thereafter and nothing has happened. Because your in limbo and maybe it is a retail but a parts constraint is the hold up... but that should have been known and presented to you if they care. Meanwhile ask your dealer did they get a 23MY allocation for a raptor including no 37pp constraint from their zone mgr. If so Ask to place a retail order against that allocation if available. They will know in earnest if they are charging msrp or not. If they do not know this find someone who does, order and settle in. I wouldn't focus on 22MY order as that will fade away eventually in one of several ways.

Mcordell

Reaction score
10/12/22 is 22MY F150 balance out date... so if your order is scheduled for production and makes that balance cut off... you might be safe. Ask your dealer if this 22MY allocation is for 37pp and what is your priority? If it is PC 20-80 its a stock order which means they submitted that posing that no customers are in line to place a retail order for that allocation they decided to keep. Did you get an email? If so, it is retail but chances are slim that it will be scheduled to balance by 10/12 as 23MY production begins soon thereafter and nothing has happened. Because your in limbo and maybe it is a retail but a parts constraint is the hold up... but that should have been known and presented to you if they care. Meanwhile ask your dealer did they get a 23MY allocation for a raptor including no 37pp constraint from their zone mgr. If so Ask to place a retail order against that allocation if available. They will know in earnest if they are charging msrp or not. If they do not know this find someone who does, order and settle in. I wouldn't focus on 22MY order as that will fade away eventually in one of several ways.

Good info. My PC was 19 and I did get an email. I will reach out and see about the 23MY. Was hopeful after waiting nearly 9 months my initial order would get picked up. Annoying seeing folks that just ordered in July already getting scheduled.

EVOVII

Reaction score
+1 on the 37 Avalanche, supposed to be built week of 10/24

skipped the sunroof but opted for the recaro, pro power and tailgate delete

ordered back in July when the order banks opened for 2023 from forum member Big Papa