My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MKW1456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered in July when 2023 banks opened. Azure Gray. 37PP. Email today with VIN and build week of 10/10. It’s all about dealer allocation!

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered in July when 2023 banks opened. Azure Gray. 37PP. Email today with VIN and build week of 10/10. It’s all about dealer allocation!
I checked in again with my dealer and they still don’t know their allocations yet, and they won’t let anyone order till they do. Their a pretty good size dealer so I dont know why they still don’t know anything.

Raptorny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked in again with my dealer and they still don’t know their allocations yet, and they won’t let anyone order till they do. Their a pretty good size dealer so I dont know why they still don’t know anything.
move on from that dealer

Sparda1123

Reaction score
Any info on when job 1 runs to? Every road map I've seen only shows Job 1 date. Trying to see when I should assume my order won't be built for 23.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you in the same boat as me tried the ford tracker yet? Mine isn't pulling anything up w/the order number and VIN.
I got no price protection either which was a bummer since I had my 2022 in before those went up in price. My new sticker is something dumb, like 86k.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have any of you in the same boat as me tried the ford tracker yet? Mine isn't pulling anything up w/the order number and VIN.
I got no price protection either which was a bummer since I had my 2022 in before those went up in price. My new sticker is something dumb, like 86k.
I have the exact build as you, tracker is not working for me either. Maybe try next week.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
There is another guy who just had his 2023 R scheduled for build week 10/11, so they are starting to stack up. Hopefully they are not delayed.