My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had another thread about the whole 22 to 23 conversion process but wanted to at least post a data point as I don't know how many 2023's have been scheduled yet. I ordered my 37 package in January of 2022 and got rolled to a 2023 a couple of weeks ago. Today I got the email from ford about my 2023 order with a VIN and am scheduled for a build of 10/17. I am 37 package now, pro power, moonroof and avalanche grey. Exciting to see it finally happening and I'll keep the thread updated as I know more...good or bad news. My wife says, "i'll believe it when I see it". I am an MSRP order so...keep up the hunt.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! That's awesome! That answers the question as to whether any retail scheduling was done today. Now the wait begins...

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah man! Congrats!

Do you remember when exactly it rolled over? I ordered my 2023 Avalanche w/ 37 package the beginning of August. This is giving me hope.

R3P7ER

Reaction score
Congrats! I got an email today as well with the same scheduled build date (10/17) and specs. Avalanche 37, pro power, moon roof/tailgate, and carbon fiber.