My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My original build date of 10/31 hasn't changed since getting it 2 weeks ago, but all this movement ahead of me is starting to make me wonder if it will...

35, Avalanche, moonroof/tailgate, BL wheels

Liberty16

Reaction score
Stop driving yourself crazy! MY2022 37PP Is still not here, and it's been almost a year. Ford performance told me it was built in Aug it is now Oct. Why do people think their 2023 will come out faster? Aside from supply chain issues, Ford has recently laid off over 3,000 workers. My dealer spoke to a Ford rep and was told it is a total mess at Ford right now (look at their stock price), not enough people to complete these orders. Will I get the Raptor that I ordered last November? I bet I won't take delivery until Jan. There is a local dealer that has a Raptor 37 in Antimatter blue 86k sticker. I called yesterday he is asking 130k for it and told me just wait for my order it will be worth taking it at MSRP. My advice is to stop looking at the Tracking status, I did for the last six months until recently, and now I am frustrated and pissed off again, LOL!! I hope you all get delivery sooner! But Be prepared to wait a year. Good Luck. I will let you know if this Raptor ever gets delivered. Also, my dealer is honoring my original order price of 82K he said I am price-protected. Good people... a rarity!

prodate.jpg2022ws.jpg

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop driving yourself crazy! MY2022 37PP Is still not here, and it's been almost a year. Ford performance told me it was built in Aug it is now Oct. Why do people think their 2023 will come out faster? Aside from supply chain issues, Ford has recently laid off over 3,000 workers. My dealer spoke to a Ford rep and was told it is a total mess at Ford right now (look at their stock price), not enough people to complete these orders. Will I get the Raptor that I ordered last November? I bet I won't take delivery until Jan. There is a local dealer that has a Raptor 37 in Antimatter blue 86k sticker. I called yesterday he is asking 130k for it and told me just wait for my order it will be worth taking it at MSRP. My advice is to stop looking at the Tracking status, I did for the last six months until recently, and now I am frustrated and pissed off again, LOL!! I hope you all get delivery sooner! But Be prepared to wait a year. Good Luck. I will let you know if this Raptor ever gets delivered. Also, my dealer is honoring my original order price of 82K he said I am price-protected. Good people... a rarity!

View attachment 375433View attachment 375432
That’s interesting. I was told that my 2022 order that was switched to 2023 was NOT price protected and that none were according the the regional rep

Liberty16

Reaction score
My Dealer told me they would Honor the original order price. I spoke with the manager Monday he said absolutely. They are a stand-up dealership, so I believe them. They also traded me a loaded Outerbanks sasquatch edition Bronco for my 2020 Gen 2 Raptor, and did well for me. Now I wait. My Tonneau Retrax Pro XR Cover got delivered today , LOL! No truck to put it on. I also went by the other dealer today to see the Antimatter 37PP. It was Awesome in person. They dropped the price down to 125K, I told him I would pay the sticker and write a check right now for it. He said his manager might let it go for 115K. I had to laugh, but tempting the truck was right there. This dealer also said Ford is so messed up right now they laid off their regional Ford Rep and can't get info on anything right now. My dealer told me the same thing. Hopefully, this Saga ends soon, and I will get my damn truck!!!

Here is the Bronco it's pretty cool. We gave it to my daughter for her 16th B-day, but I drive it once in a great while! No Raptor, though!

Attachments

• bronco.jpg
    bronco.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 17

Liberty16

Reaction score
That’s interesting. I was told that my 2022 order that was switched to 2023 was NOT price protected and that none were according the the regional rep
I assume because yours got switched to MY2023 whereas mine will stay at MY2022 therefore the price protection.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

22 orders that role to 23 are not price protected. Ford was pretty clear on that. ‘22 orders in before February 15 are price protected, as long as they still get produced as a ‘22.