My 2023 rolled order just got scheduled for 10/17/22. 37 package, Avalanche Grey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably going to be waiting a month or longer. There’s a bunch of 22’s who are still in waiting on parts sitting there.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I checked in again with my dealer and they still don’t know their allocations yet, and they won’t let anyone order till they do. Their a pretty good size dealer so I dont know why they still don’t know anything.
At this rate, sounds like you’re SOL w/ this dealer for a ‘23. We’re nearly two months in & they still don’t know?!? As @Raptorny stated, move on; there are other dealers out there.

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a build date that isnt a 2022 rollover? I ordered a 2023 on August 2nd and yall got me checking my email every 15 minutes lol

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At this rate, sounds like you’re SOL w/ this dealer for a ‘23. We’re nearly two months in & they still don’t know?!? As @Raptorny stated, move on; there are other dealers out there.
It may come to that but their the closest dealer I can find that will sell msrp and they were the largest volume in the state last year. It even says on their website that 23 raptors are ready to order but when I call they say they can’t order yet because they haven’t confirmed thei allocations. And I agree it doesn’t add up.

JTN

Reaction score
Has anyone received a build date that isnt a 2022 rollover? I ordered a 2023 on August 2nd and yall got me checking my email every 15 minutes lol
I ordered mine on August 8th and just talked to my dealer today and build is scheduled for 10/10. Like everyone else on this thread I'm getting a 37PP Avalanche. I guess Avalanche isn't going to be so unique this time. :)

Reaction score
So after a long road since March my dealer in Broward FL call me to give me the bad news that my order was canceled by FORD since they close the bank for Raptor of 2022 and if I want a Raptor I need to create a new order for 2023 and more expensive , How true can be this ? . Anyone is going through this situation?? ( I m so disappointed since I was hoping to get it this year before the end of the year!!)

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered mine on August 8th and just talked to my dealer today and build is scheduled for 10/10. Like everyone else on this thread I'm getting a 37PP Avalanche. I guess Avalanche isn't going to be so unique this time. :)
Daaaaamn. Im hoping I get news soon. Ready for a new ride. I have a 2018 SCAB and I want some more interior space.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So after a long road since March my dealer in Broward FL call me to give me the bad news that my order was canceled by FORD since they close the bank for Raptor of 2022 and if I want a Raptor I need to create a new order for 2023 and more expensive , How true can be this ? . Anyone is going through this situation?? ( I m so disappointed since I was hoping to get it this year before the end of the year!!)
Pricing has gone up a bit from 21 so yeah…it’s very true. Anything’s possible…get your order in and see what happens. Keep hope alive!

dmaustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine on 7/10; Avalanche w/37 package.
Got my vin and build date 10/10