My 2023 RaptorR order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give up on the trolling. This wouldn't be the first and won't be the last info leaked out of FMC.

Do you have any information to actually add to the thread other than speculating that the only numbers we've seen aren't true based on your insider information from within Ford?
Not trolling at all. You are the one commenting this bologna in EVERY SINGLE thread there is. You are part of the problem. How do you not see this? You heard this from some clown on TicTok and continue to quote it. You and him have zero bases.

It’s not my job to prove him wrong. If I say something do you just automatically assume it’s true until it’s proved wrong? Absolutely not. You hear it and decide if it’s true based on my credibility, other sources ect. There have been zero other sources other than snowflakes like you quoting this clown. How old are you? Do you watch CNN?

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's impressive ! Nice job on both man, how long did it take to get it to a running state and did you need to make or buy custom motor mounts? It's pretty cool seeing the engine in that ill give you that.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trolling at all. You are the one commenting this bologna in EVERY SINGLE thread there is. You are part of the problem. How do you not see this? You heard this from some clown on TicTok and continue to quote it. You and him have zero bases.

It’s not my job to prove him wrong. If I say something do you just automatically assume it’s true until it’s proved wrong? Absolutely not. You hear it and decide if it’s true based on my credibility, other sources ect. There have been zero other sources other than snowflakes like you quoting this clown. How old are you? Do you watch CNN?
Every single thread there is?

We only get info from leaks. That's the only place. Even for the R, leaks were the source of hope for years. Ford employees leak info on Blue Oval for production schedules, spied vehicles posted on TFL, or production line workers post pictures of power plants on FB.

I'm 34 and don't watch the news. And since you're so interested in me...no, I won't send you a picture.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every single thread there is?

We only get info from leaks. That's the only place. Even for the R, leaks were the source of hope for years. Ford employees leak info on Blue Oval for production schedules, spied vehicles posted on TFL, or production line workers post pictures of power plants on FB.

I'm 34 and don't watch the news. And since you're so interested in me...no, I won't send you a picture.
Any information that has leaked from those same places has been completely hit and miss. Meaning more often than not a complete guess and usually inaccurate from what actually happens. Pictures yes but information 50/50. You have proved my point.

Your age is in the range I had guessed. Don’t need a picture. I have a pretty good guess of what that looks like as well.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's impressive ! Nice job on both man, how long did it take to get it to a running state and did you need to make or buy custom motor mounts? It's pretty cool seeing the engine in that ill give you that.
It took about 45 min to find exact spot where engine had to be. My 4th Ecoswap in a ‘66 truck.
I used stock F150 Raptor engine mounts and had to fab a flat stand drivers side at steering box to bolt stock mount with stock hardware. Pass side i had to fab small piece its all bolt in.

I had to modify ‘66 crossmember a bit using part of F150 transmission mount to make that fit as the 10R80 is so tall.

I used stock ‘66 shifter with mechanical linkage to operate the transmission.

Rear fuel tank is 27 gallon i made to work with stock Raptor pump. Made so every inch of depth is exactly 3.0 gallons. To keep some air space i max fill to 25 gallons. Using F150 capless filler.

Auxiliary tank is 19 gallons. Using a Aeromotive transfer pump that at 15 psi will transfer fuel to rear tank as fast as a gas pump will fill or faster. I can read % of fuel on my NGauge.

If i drive nice 1000 mi per fill not a problem.

The large scoop for intercooler keeps air going into engine same as or within a few deg of ambient. Has baffles in bumper to force 100% of air thru cooler. Even in 118 deg ambient temps it works so well no loss of power.

I also kept TPMS and PATS

12BA59C1-74CA-4878-81A3-C32FA7D4D5E7.jpeg8601C044-9584-40B7-82AF-BDFE0A2B20EB.jpegC82EA1E4-48FD-4177-A4C2-57B6295E1469.jpeg