My 2023 RaptorR order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are moving - my blend date was today, and the truck is already built. I just got an update from VINView ETA to the dealer 6/15.

Ask your dealer to put your cell number in VINView to get real-time updates.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are moving - my blend date was today, and the truck is already built. I just got an update from VINView ETA to the dealer 6/15.

Ask your dealer to put your cell number in VINView to get real-time updates.
Congrats! Hoping you get it soon! What is estimated arrival date at dealer?
Mine looking like very close to an exact year from day of order to day of delivery. Fingers crossed . .
Possible to have mine by July 1st if all goes well and if it gets loaded and shipped right away. The 250 I ordered took 2 weeks after getting released to loaded on a rail car but then went from KY to AZ in only 8 days. Just to pass time I tracked it going across country just to see the exact route it took. It arrived at Railyard in El Mirage tuesday 4pm. Not sure if it has been moved the 11 miles to dealer yet as have not rec'd the call.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Ford Performance for a R update like I have every Wednesday for last month.
For clarification I asked about build Date
I was told: The build date is the day it rolls off the assy line done. Since my truck is June 12th it will go into production the week prior and should show built on June 12th. I should have truck within 30 days from that day if the shipping goes well and there are no other issues.

Some shipping ~ Trying to get a rail car but appears as of now it should be loaded within a week of build.
The last rail car I tracked took 8 days from the Louisville KY plant (my f250) to Phoenix.
Assuming the trek from Detroit to Phoenix is the same I should hopefully be able to have truck by my Retirement date of
July 14th. That would be a cool gift to myself!

Excitement once again off the charts!

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A buddy of mine’s just got to the dealership yesterday afternoon.

I can’t recall dates 100% but I believe he was estimated that he would receive it in February. So he had 3+ month delay from what he heard initially.

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A buddy of mine’s just got to the dealership yesterday afternoon.

I can’t recall dates 100% but I believe he was estimated that he would receive it in February. So he had 3+ month delay from what he heard initially.
They put a long hold in all R’s in early march but just started production on Job2 trucks in last week or so. No holds or issues for new Job2 R’s right now. But of course those 900 trucks that were built prior need repairs. Sounds like getting replacement engines at a rate of 75 per week. Could be a while for those orders.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They put a long hold in all R’s in early march but just started production on Job2 trucks in last week or so. No holds or issues for new Job2 R’s right now. But of course those 900 trucks that were built prior need repairs. Sounds like getting replacement engines at a rate of 75 per week. Could be a while for those orders.
All I know for sure is that he is grinning ear to ear tonight.

I hope you get your’s ASAP.