My 2023 RaptorR order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MikeyP87

Reaction score
@1966 F100 Raptor that Cyclone is gorgeous! Nice find, one that complete. I know all the special trim and badges for the Mercs are basically unobtanium. Maybe if you had as much time as your stalker to follow you here, SVTPerf, and wherever else, you'd be able to finish up all those truck projects! :hahano:

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don’t see many Cyclones … a totally underrated car IMO!! FYI… I love my R!!!

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am confused by this tread. It's starting to feel like when Brett Favre "retired" from football. And then he was back, and then he retired, and then he was back.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I am confused by this tread. It's starting to feel like when Brett Favre "retired" from football. And then he was back, and then he retired, and then he was back.
Agreed. Health problems, a stalker, a ton of projects at once. It's like watching Days of Our Lives. Hope the OP is feeling better.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe it was just my interpretation, but last week it seemed like a "last post" was made from what seemed like a deathbed. This week we've picked up another car and have plans to add to the shop... Bizarre