MY 2023 Raptor R Production Estimate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

likeaboss

Reaction score
I think 25% to 30% of overall Raptor product for the R sounds reasonable. How many Raptors were built in 21 and 22?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get anything close to specific production numbers on Ford models can be a challenge as many of you know. Curious about where the Raptor R numbers will be in relation to their V6 cousins? This was just posted by Ford Authority:

Personally with all the supply chain glitches, thinking 30% of overall Raptor production will be R’s is a stretch.
I think that'd be pretty close.

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get anything close to specific production numbers on Ford models can be a challenge as many of you know. Curious about where the Raptor R numbers will be in relation to their V6 cousins? This was just posted by Ford Authority:

Personally with all the supply chain glitches, thinking 30% of overall Raptor production will be R’s is a stretch.
I would not believe a single thing coming out of the joke ford authority. bunch of wanna be "reporters"
I highly doubt it will be anywhere near 30%

A local dealer is currently showing 16 Regular 2023 Raptors but only 3 Raptor R's being built as of today.

My guess is this dealer has allocation of 8 Raptor R's

Obviously all orders being built with VIN's at this point. I will ask the GM how many they will be getting total of each.

Good friend of 45+ yrs is manager at a medium size dealer in small city. They are getting 9 Reg Raptors and only 2 R models.

Ratio of Regular vs R being 30% is way off actual from the joke ford no authority.

The number given by FP was 2394 R's for MY2023
That is number I will go with until FP says different. That was in memo in writing. If they change number ok but until then . .

Right now in Phoenix Metro area the number of R's 4.
60 Regular Raptors and only 4 R versions.
Or 6.25% R's

Current R colors
Black 1
Carbon 1
Avalanche 1
White 1

Last edited:

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not believe a single thing coming out of the joke ford authority. bunch of wanna be "reporters"
I highly doubt it will be anywhere near 30%

A local dealer is currently showing 16 Regular 2023 Raptors but only 3 Raptor R's being built as of today.

My guess is this dealer has allocation of 8 Raptor R's

Obviously all orders being built with VIN's at this point. I will ask the GM how many they will be getting total of each.

Good friend of 45+ yrs is manager at a medium size dealer in small city. They are getting 9 Reg Raptors and only 2 R models.

Ratio of Regular vs R being 30% is way off actual from the joke ford no authority.

The number given by FP was 2394 R's for MY2023
That is number I will go with until FP says different. That was in memo in writing. If they change number ok but until then . .

Right now in Phoenix Metro area the number of R's 4.
60 Regular Raptors and only 4 R versions.
Or 6.25% R's

Current R colors
Black 1
Carbon 1
Avalanche 1
White 1
You guys crack me up. Picking and choosing what you want to believe and who you think is credible. Whatever fits your pipe dream. Quick question 1966 F100.. can you show me where FP gave R build total?