MY 2023 Raptor R Order Unscheduled and the Wait Continues......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is everyone holding up, trying to be positive but I think these will be showing up at dealers/driveways in the next week or two. Not going to help the wait, I keeping checking Ford Chat every Thursday….

kiman44

Reaction score
Were you given any information on whether anything in your build is causing the scheduling to be delayed? My build was the same - 7/18 order, and was sitting until about a week ago. Sales manager emailed me and let me know that the ford rep told him what was holding mine up was the tri-fold tonneau cover that I had on the build. we removed it, and it got schedule a few days later. Just another data point, and something to ask about if you feel it may be relevant to your situation.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were you given any information on whether anything in your build is causing the scheduling to be delayed? My build was the same - 7/18 order, and was sitting until about a week ago. Sales manager emailed me and let me know that the ford rep told him what was holding mine up was the tri-fold tonneau cover that I had on the build. we removed it, and it got schedule a few days later. Just another data point, and something to ask about if you feel it may be relevant to your situation.
Thanks for the heads up man! I actually don't have any add ons on my order to hopefully speed up the process. Only graphics delete and Moonroof/tailgate pkg.

kiman44

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up man! I actually don't have any add ons on my order to hopefully speed up the process. Only graphics delete and Moonroof/tailgate pkg.
Mine was the same - moonroof/tailgate and graphics delete, color AMB. It’s crazy how long some of these are taking. I hope yours comes through soon!

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealers first 2 orders arrived at dealer on Saturday mid morning. I am #3 but no word yet about being scheduled or a VIN
Other dealers in area have gotten R's in and sold also. Quite a few have rolled into town in last 10 days and already delivered with many at each dealer on waiting lists. I know of only 6 R's at MSRP in area. Rest vary up to 50k over. Dealers that promised 10k over now 30-50 over

bigft678

Reaction score
last 45 day update email i received was on dec 6th. Over 45 days ago. Called dealership who just said my order still is there. Anyone else not recieve another 45 day email update?

kiman44

Reaction score
I have not either, although my dealer told me I'm now scheduled for production. I would have hoped to also get that update from Ford.