My 2023 37 is here but…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep Heated steering wheel and seats are a 100% a must!! Im waiting for the heated shifter handle--that is cold going from park to Drive/Reverse lol when its 0 degrees out!!
Mercedes and others have heated armrest on doors and center console.
Yeah we wouldn't want anyone's hands to get cold while they were driving to Starbucks.....

Somehow I survive for almost 40 years without heated steering wheel at any of my cars.... though it would have been nice sometimes with this one. Heaven knows some of you wouldn't have survived having to row your own gears with no heated steering wheel. LOL
View attachment 385315
I survived 30+ years with no internet, no good p o r n, no color tv, no AC when I was a kid. I wouldn’t want to go back to those dark days.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Mercedes and others have heated armrest on doors and center console.

I survived 30+ years with no internet, no good p o r n, no color tv, no AC when I was a kid. I wouldn’t want to go back to those dark days.
I still think the shifter should be heated along with the steering wheel. I rest my hand there a lot.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You had TV? Show off. Lol
Funny you say that. I lived (never grew up) in da Bronx in a NYC housing project. We has a 25” Zenith B&W TV. My friend knocked on my door one day and said come look at this. I go down the hall to his apartment (we had a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, he a 2 bedroom 1 bath) and I feast my beady orbits on an RCA color TV.

I ran screaming down the hall, burst into my apartment and told my mother we had to get one. Lol.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still think the shifter should be heated along with the steering wheel. I rest my hand there a lot.
Speaking of where I rest my hands a lot ... a heated cōçk pocket would be the shit. Nothing like slapping the delicate unmentionables into a cold one on a -20 degree morning. HCP or I'm out. I want to be loose as a goose when I roll into Starbux.

lngebrown

Reaction score
You’re happy to get less of a vehicle than most everyone who bought the same one? Lol …no one is buying what you’re selling pal.
You can think what you want. I have had 4 Raptors, 2 Ford Lariats and an Excursion and yes I guess I'm bragging. The last 4 vehicles had heated steering and this does not. I don't miss it one bit. To have a 2023 with the 37 package at $1,140 less than MSRP. I would do that every day all day. For those that are struggling with the decission don't let the heated steering force you to not buy the 37 package. Just an incredible vehicle.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can think what you want. I have had 4 Raptors, 2 Ford Lariats and an Excursion and yes I guess I'm bragging. The last 4 vehicles had heated steering and this does not. I don't miss it one bit. To have a 2023 with the 37 package at $1,140 less than MSRP. I would do that every day all day. For those that are struggling with the decission don't let the heated steering force you to not buy the 37 package. Just an incredible vehicle.
It wouldn’t stop me from buying but in no way would I be happier without it. Especially living in a cold toilet like Jersey.