My 2022 is here but not price protected? (another thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always shows my dealership that one still said no.
That doc was submitted to all Ford dealers & does not have an expiration date as affected MY22 trucks are still being delivered. They’re definitely pleading ignorant!

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always shows my dealership that one still said no.
You need to talk with the regional rep. I would just ignore it and take delivery, then talk with the regional rep and say WTF is this with this dealership not honoring price protection? Or you can try the dealership owner personally too. I told the regional rep I would stand outside the dealership for a few weekends with a sign telling the customers what happened if he wanted me to.

The first two documents that I posted were straight from the Ford podcast guy in the YouTube video. He listed his email address. Even though those are not official documents he said that is the process they need to go though and there should not be any issues.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealership might honor price protection but they won’t discount the msrp so they just want ford to send me a refund check. how much is the refund check does anybody know? I ordered November of 21

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealership might honor price protection but they won’t discount the msrp so they just want ford to send me a refund check. how much is the refund check does anybody know? I ordered November of 21
mine was $3800 but should have been $4250. No idea how they landed on that number. I took it and cashed it within a few hours.