My 2022 is here but not price protected? (another thread)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid the new window sticker price and then dealer refund me the check for the difference once he said he got approved from FORD, I waited almost 6 weeks for the refund check, but it worked out.
Did that include a blue cruise credit? I listed all the possible refunds for October/November orders. It totals to $4100 on my end. How much was your check if you don't mind me asking?

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did that include a blue cruise credit? I listed all the possible refunds for October/November orders. It totals to $4100 on my end. How much was your check if you don't mind me asking?
My truck was invoiced before the Feb 3300 increase, so my WS only increased 880 which means my check is 880, and your check should be 4100 for sure.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The blue cruise credit is already showing up on the new window stickers, so I paid the new windows sticker and got the 880 check back 6 weeks later.

CP312

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ordered 1-1-2022, I should pay the base price for the truck(back then), plus all options with Blue Cruise deducted from 801A? Is that correct? Appears to be $4,100 below the window sticker as it reads now.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I ordered 1-1-2022, I should pay the base price for the truck(back then), plus all options with Blue Cruise deducted from 801A? Is that correct? Appears to be $4,100 below the window sticker as it reads now.
You are correct.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The document the OP attached is all that should be needed. Ford will not re-invoice the truck. I sent that document to my dealer and they confirmed it was legit and I paid the price that was on my order form.
3000 is worth the happiness! I always buy my own gifts,

OP
OP
S

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well my refund check came in the mail. The dealer refunded me $3762 out of the total of $4180. Not sure there is much else to say but I cashed that immediately and I guess the dealer gets a B+ for honesty and MSRP price. Just not an A+ since there are people posting they got the full amount back. I'm still happy and if you are out there reading this with a truck on order, again hold the line and wait. Its worth it.

Now onto some more accessories. Method 703's and a Diamond Back cover.

bzogster

Reaction score
Well my refund check came in the mail. The dealer refunded me $3762 out of the total of $4180. Not sure there is much else to say but I cashed that immediately and I guess the dealer gets a B+ for honesty and MSRP price. Just not an A+ since there are people posting they got the full amount back. I'm still happy and if you are out there reading this with a truck on order, again hold the line and wait. Its worth it.

Now onto some more accessories. Method 703's and a Diamond Back cover.

It sounds like they refunded you the change in invoice from Ford. MSRP went up $4180 but invoice only went up $3762 (my guess). So they got $3762 back from Ford and kept the extra. Oh well, better than most.