my 2019 wheel well update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
I'm sure somewhere here lies threads and pics of wheel well upgrades but since I didn't have much time, I like to share my experience. Pics are from before and after, I purchased a small "touch-up" can from Lowes "Herculiner" for under $30 and decided to paint them rather than spray it or buy the liner, simply because I want to cover up shocks, to keep more OEM look. Anyways it was cheaper than plastic liner but it will be full day project.

Raptor OEM WW.JPG

Liner.JPG

Raptor lined WW.JPG

Lonestar608

Reaction score
I did this on my Jeep and loved it, figured I would give it a try on my 2019 that is coming next month. Glad to see it work out well. Any tips or things that caught you by surprise?

white54raptor

Reaction score
I sprayed mine about a year ago with truck bed liner. It took maybe 30 minutes of prep and 5 minutes to spray. It’s held up fairly well, but you can see a few spots have chipped off. 667EFD64-C2F7-4E8B-BE96-1633A5201E75.jpeg

OP
OP
KCRaptor643

KCRaptor643

Reaction score
if you use the brush method, it applies better and thicker. Only advise I have is to mix it well, few times while applying. The pics don't do justice, it is much better in-person.

usurper

Reaction score
$175 out the door for LineX professionally applied. I don’t see the roi on doing this yourself, but I do agree that it sure looks better without the rear wells in body color. Nice job!

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$175 out the door for LineX professionally applied. I don’t see the roi on doing this yourself, but I do agree that it sure looks better without the rear wells in body color. Nice job!
I called a LineX dealer. He said he doesn't do wheel wells, that the pressure out of the spray head is too great to control in such a small area. Maybe he just didn't want to be bothered.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be doing rhino liner when the weather warms up in ny. It also comes in an aerosol can. Super tough and easy to apply

Kahuna

THE MORE YOU PLAY WITH IT, THE BIGGER IT GETS
Reaction score
I called a LineX dealer. He said he doesn't do wheel wells, that the pressure out of the spray head is too great to control in such a small area. Maybe he just didn't want to be bothered.

My Linex guy said the same thing and he was doing my bed, flares and grille at the time.