My 2018 Raptor - Recent mods and pictures!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ralphy1798

Reaction score
I don't post here often, but I have just done some things to my 2018 Raptor, and I would like to share with everyone! I am really happy with the look of the truck. I agonized over 1.5" vs 2.25" and even going with the Geiser and Deaver combo... but decided the Icon kit was for me.

Modifications (so far)
Livernois Tune
Livernois Cold Air Intake (Windstorm)
Livernois EvenFlo colder thermostat

Icon IVD Attitude Adjustment Collar - on the 1.5" setting

Vinyl wrap
Front (silver) skid plate - Black Satin
B-Pillars - Black Satin (The stock black shiny plastic scratches super easy)
Tow hooks front and rear - Red

Baja Designs Fog Lights - Unlimited Fog Light Bucket Off-Road Lighting Package

Bakflip MX4 Bed Cover

35% tint front windows (not quite dark enough, would go 20% next time)
80% tint on the glass sunroof panels for the IR rejection (no noticeable tint, but keeps cabin a bit cooler in the summer without closing the shade)

Raptor logos on the driver and passenger door

Pics:
IMG_7488.jpg

IMG_7479.jpg

IMG_7471.jpg

IMG_7468.jpg

IMG_6941.jpg

Last edited:

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't post here often, but I have just done some things to my 2018 Raptor, and I would like to share with everyone! I am really happy with the look of the truck. I agonized over 1.5" vs 2.25" and even going with the Geiser and Deaver combo... but decided the Icon kit was for me.

I feel your pain, still researching what to do in the front. Any night shots of your BD fog lights?

OP
OP
R

Ralphy1798

Reaction score
I feel your pain, still researching what to do in the front. Any night shots of your BD fog lights?

No night shots I can find, but here’s one at dusk. I’ll be honest, they’re bright AF, when they say off road, they mean off road. I had some covers tinted and put those on for normal use. I can take them off off road.

3cd63758396639314b478abb3c2a0c93.jpg

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like the look of the pillars, ties in nice with the color. I put Xpel over mine due to how easily scratched. Truck looks great! Ordering some BD lights Monday similar to yours can’t wait.

FullSend

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of paint did you use for your hooks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Ralphy1798

Reaction score
What kind of paint did you use for your hooks?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

They are just vinyl wrapped for now. I did it because i was unsure if I’d like it. I do, so I’ll get them powder coated if they peel.

NV997tt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good. I had the same thought with getting clear rock guards for my BD fogs and tininting for more frequent use... how did that turn out? What % did you go with? Would you do it darker or lighter if next time?

I also thought about just tinting the glass itself on the 10” lower grill bar to hide it when off completely

OP
OP
R

Ralphy1798

Reaction score
Lookin good. I had the same thought with getting clear rock guards for my BD fogs and tininting for more frequent use... how did that turn out? What % did you go with? Would you do it darker or lighter if next time?

I also thought about just tinting the glass itself on the 10” lower grill bar to hide it when off completely

I went with the darkest there is - 5%. They are still bright as hell, but it just took the edge off a bit.

I like the fact that it’s all black when off, pretty cool looking and stealth!

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No night shots I can find, but here’s one at dusk. I’ll be honest, they’re bright AF, when they say off road, they mean off road. I had some covers tinted and put those on for normal use. I can take them off off road.

3cd63758396639314b478abb3c2a0c93.jpg
What brand of paint did u use on the red tow hooks? Considering doin this