My 2018 lead foot Screw has arrived! PICS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptize

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks awesome! You took a leap of faith on the color and it was worth it. Enjoy it. The truck gets better every time you drive it

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Much like Avalanche the lighting has a huge effect on how Lead Foot looks.

When the truck came in and was on the carrier our body shop manager walked by at a distance and commented how awesome the truck looked in Magnetic. Which it's not. So in lower light the color looks much darker and maybe a little like Magnetic in low light. Lead Foot of course doesn't have any metallic in it so as soon as any light is cast on the two colors the difference is pretty distinct.

Somebody mentioned Lead Foot looked lighter colored. It's not really lighter colored. In bright light it is distinctly lighter than Magnetic but not drastically.

Maxcap

Reaction score
Looks great.. btw I just returned from a trip to Cape Cod. It tuns out that the Rhode Island state police have a ton of explorers in leadfoot gray. Really nice looking... however they have very low profile lights and less antennas, and are extremely difficult to pick up with your eye.

Hope the low observability works out for you too :)

Trig911

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck. I ordered a 2018 LeadFoot Screw as well. Was built yesterday, waiting to see how long it'll take to ship to the Northeast. Color looks awesome, way better than I originally thought!