My 2018 has made it to my driveway!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Frank N

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks guys, that was a long three month wait. Glad I deleted the applique. My 77 year old father stopped by yesterday and says, that's one bad ass truck. LOL

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 230
OP
OP
Frank N

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your father is one smart man...this thing is very bad ass!

How has ownership treated you, nearing 3 months in?

Not one hiccup on FOMOCO 's part.

One issue with a loose ground on the BLIS, I figured it out, but I realized it was my fault since I grounded reverse lights there, then moved the ground to another ground and didnt completely tighten the BLIS ground when I removed the wire, my mechanic is a ********.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not one hiccup on FOMOCO 's part.

One issue with a loose ground on the BLIS, I figured it out, but I realized it was my fault since I grounded reverse lights there, then moved the ground to another ground and didnt completely tighten the BLIS ground when I removed the wire, my mechanic is a ********.

Hahaha, at least it was user error. Glad you've had great luck with the truck. I've sat in one at a car show, but have yet to experience them on the road. Maybe once I get Raptor and start seeking out excursions, that'll change.