My 2013 Terrain SCab w/Beadlocks short review and pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are great looking rims!!! If I change I will get these for sure

I was sure I was going to sell mine after seeing pictures, but man in person they just look awesome. There is something about the raptor that isn't photogenic, looks so much meaner in person

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

J-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, but lets as a community end the referal of thes wheels as "the bead locks" They are not beadlocks, only after you purchase the very pricey kit from Ford are they "bead locks" It has been anoying me for a while, there I got this off my chest.

OP
OP
jrodrg

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice, did you get passenger plates yet or are you sticking with commercial?

Going with customized Veteran plates. Thinking "F22" for a plate name?

Did you go blasting around Demlers?

Not yet maybe when the weather gets better. Just behind Conrail/ Lafarge. Actually right behind Hyde Park golf course. There are a few paths that go alongside the railroad. Not too exciting for off-roading but enough to wet my whistle

MC B2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, but lets as a community end the referal of thes wheels as "the bead locks" They are not beadlocks, only after you purchase the very pricey kit from Ford are they "bead locks" It has been anoying me for a while, there I got this off my chest.

Correct, they are "beadlock capable" wheels.