My 2013 SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies everybody. I guess I should have stated this before. We have seen the blue interior pieces. We love the seats but not all of the trim pieces; IE door panels, center console, and the dash pieces. I would be interested in possibly trading said pieces with someone who had a plain raptor or having these pieces wrapped in a vinyl that reflects the other factory finishes. Any help would be appreciated. I am in Virginia Beach, VA.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Leave the Blue interior on your order. It's a $50,000 dollar truck, the stock Gray interior just looks cheap IMO....

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

You can always order the plain Gray interior pieces if you want too, I can't imagine anyone would want to trade...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Afternoon...add it to your mod list, which should already have been started...there are some threads where members have made various changes, carbon fiber wraps, etc...

OP
OP
D

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the wait is pain full but got some news yesterday. Build week of Apr 8th and I also got my Vin #. Woooooohhhoooo getting excited. I already have my first mod waiting not much but waiting. Mod list; Tailgate lock.................. More to come

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bet you will be able to trade the pieces with someone

I know I was considering buying those pieces when I had a terrain raptor on order, so I bet there's someone out there interested

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved the blue seats but I didnt like the blue trim. My truck is silver and sometimes I wish I would have went ahead with the blue trim. If I did, I probably would have been like you and considered swaping out the blue plastic for silver.

But if you do, be sure to keep the blue plastic parts for the next guy.

Those blue seats are fantastic btw.