My '13 Blue Screw just came in yesterday, but with wrong options...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hunterjah

Reaction score
To original poster, there are two builds like you want at the Ford dealer in Killeen, Tx. I just looked at them yesterday. They also have a Terrain, only problem is I doubt they'd do close to invoice.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get a near invoice price when you ordered it? GL and hope you can get a priority rebuild.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How do they screw something like this up! Paperwork issue? What a pain in the ass!! I love having a sun/moon roof. Use it most at night. My kids always want it and back glass open, along with all windows down when they're in the truck... Dog too haha. Good luck buddy. I don't have that kind of patience

MPH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not have the dealer go and install a aftermarket moonroof at cost ? And, have them warranty if for the 3 years.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not have the dealer go and install a aftermarket moonroof at cost ? And, have them warranty if for the 3 years.

You're risking to many leaking issues. Yea, you may get a warranty but if it becomes a problem child, you'll hate it.

You spend $50k on a truck get the roof from the factory. Don't add just to get it quicker.

Last edited:

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have installed many sunroofs on vehicles for dealerships. this in one thing you want to avoid. it takes too much work to get it done right, and the fit and finish is never going to look oem.

Hawkeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe the dealer will do a dealer trade with one is stock at another dealer. That's
been done before.

Years ago I ordered a stick shift Jeep. Dealer called me - it was in and ready for
delivery. Problem - it was built as an automatic. I refused delivery. The dealer told me he'd give me the auto for the same price. I said no. If I wanted an auto I would have ordered an auto.

He called the factory rep. I had a new one built my way in 10 days. So, it can be done. Stick to what you want. It's a lot of money to settle for something else.

loke

Reaction score
I requested a DORA after ordering but how does one get the window sticker before delivery? Ask the dealer? When?