Musy smell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any update to this? Mine also smells only after a rain. I did havea cabin vent fail so thats been sealed of fon left side ( right is good) Checked moon roof and nothing there. Drilled the 1/4" hole in coil box and sprayed the foam clean and sealed it back with a/c tape. The even tried the lysol spray in the intake on front windshield. Any other areas to address?
there are 4 drain tubes for the moonroof. make sure they arent clogged

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had my brothers kid peed in passenger seat ..... talking serious amount of liquid. I have used solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% water to try and get rid of ..... feel like still smell on hot days when I get in truck, any other ideas??

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had my brothers kid peed in passenger seat ..... talking serious amount of liquid. I have used solution of 50% white vinegar and 50% water to try and get rid of ..... feel like still smell on hot days when I get in truck, any other ideas??
Replace the passenger seat cushion.