Murdered out Little Red Riding Hood -- Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you get yours from Roger? I like the idea of it bing up front and I think his is for the frame rail.

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally wrapped up the on board air install.

eaa6924cd93a880021210542993c02e8.jpg

3477de0a76420681a62ecec5e2ffa48f.jpg

Found a bread through wall coupling that was a life saver. I didn't know they existed. I'll be updating Night Raptor with this coupling as well.

All the black lug nuts are on the SE wheels as well.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

RAFFLE IS TONIGHT. GET YOUR TICKETS NOW!
$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
WIN A $500 Gift Certificate!!! - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

I would be interested in seeing the brackets and how you mounted everything in that location.
I was lucky enough to win the raffle for the train horn from HornBlasters. It just arrived and I am sitting here scratching my head wondering where to put everything.
Your install looks really clean.

And, thanks HornBlasters for a great donation, and thanks to Amy and Avery for allowing us to be a part of a great cause.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Woo hoo good for you I don't even know where to start. I'm going to lowes to get some steel. Gotta cut and weld the tank brackets and get some L angle. You have any pics of how you mounted night raptors horns. Do you have a 2.5 or 5 gal on night raptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing the brackets and how you mounted everything in that location.
I was lucky enough to win the raffle for the train horn from HornBlasters. It just arrived and I am sitting here scratching my head wondering where to put everything.
Your install looks really clean.

And, thanks HornBlasters for a great donation, and thanks to Amy and Avery for allowing us to be a part of a great cause.
It was fairly easy. I got some plate steel and mounted it to the bottom of the frame horns to the recovery hook bolts. The plate was something like 5" x 22" x 3/16". The computers mounted right to the plate. The horns are mounted to the top of the frame horn.
@RaptorWifey can upload some photos from the camera that should help.

Thank You for your donations to Avery. We hit our goal!

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
one issue i have found joe, is that having the air connection up front like that will eventually become a pain in the ass to connect your hose. mine is faced in the same direction and being in front has weathered the coupling. so it makes it a little difficult to connect a hose.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Woo hoo good for you I don't even know where to start. I'm going to lowes to get some steel. Gotta cut and weld the tank brackets and get some L angle. You have any pics of how you mounted night raptors horns. Do you have a 2.5 or 5 gal on night raptor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please discuss the Night Raptor train horn install here:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=512156

one issue i have found joe, is that having the air connection up front like that will eventually become a pain in the ass to connect your hose. mine is faced in the same direction and being in front has weathered the coupling. so it makes it a little difficult to connect a hose.
Yeah. I'm looking for a tight cap to install over it to seal it like I have on mine.

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
www.runraptorrun.com

jim f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was fairly easy. I got some plate steel and mounted it to the bottom of the frame horns to the recovery hook bolts. The plate was something like 5" x 22" x 3/16". The computers mounted right to the plate. The horns are mounted to the top of the frame horn.
@RaptorWifey can upload some photos from the camera that should help.

Yukon Joe
Snoball 3
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Pictures would be great.
Thanks