Multiple Codes Suddenly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
After using the truck hard offload I smoked the brake pads and even broke one. On the way in to dealer to have all 4 pads/rotors done and the caliper at the front left where I broke brake pad truck was driving normal then suddenly threw

B10F1 KEY IN SWITCH
P0230 ENGINE CODE
C1278 STEERING WHEEL ANGLE
C1165 ABS CODE RIGHT REAR WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
U0422 INVALID DATA RECEIVED FROM BODY

Dash flashed

SERVICE BRAKE SYSTEM
SERVICE ADVANCETRAC
SERVICE HILL DESCENT

Dealer was less than helpful. Did the brake hardware and cleared NO codes. Their recommendation was replace the wiring harness. Anything simple that may have triggered this all at once?

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After using the truck hard offload I smoked the brake pads and even broke one. On the way in to dealer to have all 4 pads/rotors done and the caliper at the front left where I broke brake pad truck was driving normal then suddenly threw

B10F1 KEY IN SWITCH
P0230 ENGINE CODE
C1278 STEERING WHEEL ANGLE
C1165 ABS CODE RIGHT REAR WHEEL SPEED SENSOR
U0422 INVALID DATA RECEIVED FROM BODY

Dash flashed

SERVICE BRAKE SYSTEM
SERVICE ADVANCETRAC
SERVICE HILL DESCENT

Dealer was less than helpful. Did the brake hardware and cleared NO codes. Their recommendation was replace the wiring harness. Anything simple that may have triggered this all at once?
Try the rear speed sensors. Mine did the same thing

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
SERVICE BRAKE SYSTEM
SERVICE ADVANCETRAC
SERVICE HILL DESCENT
These three codes seem to all lead back to the rear wheel speed sensors.