Mud on inside of rims, out of balance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you have access to a sprinkler, I would just let it run under your truck for awhile, there's probably mud in places you don't want it anyway, start at the front and move to the back, probably an hour at a time to let the water soak in. Or go drive into a lake and let it soak half way up the wheels.
Thats exactly what we use to do back in the day. We didn't have much besides mud to play in back where I'm from. Just slide the sprinkler up under the truck and let it run overnight. Then the next day hit the car wash.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used to use a sprinkler like this

Just moved it around to where I need it to be.
Thats the one... slide it under from from the front all the way to the back. Run for awhile at the back, then just grab the hose and pull it to the middle, then pull to the front. Never have to get wet.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happened all the time to me on the 18” winter tire setup I ran on my old G8 GT….not mud obv but snow, shaking/vibration would be so bad it felt like a wheel was bent or worse- w/ the tightly packed 17” wheel design of the Raptors + the heavy weight to begin w/ not surprised it’s an issue, I’ve had it happen occasionally w/ snow myself

I just pressure wash in self service wash bay