Mud Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bekari

Reaction score
Wanted to share my experience with this tires. As name suggest they are really good in Mud. Yes they are very heavy, very noisy but I do not use this truck as daily, it's my offroad vehicle so humming on tarmac is not problem.

Had first real snow trip in my truck on 37x13.5/17 Nitto Mud grapplers. Was very challenging trip, 24 hours cutting through deeps snow, blizzard, temps around -8F.
Had them aired down to 7 PSI. I've tested 10-12 different types of tires and so fur Mud Grapplers are the way if you want to do proper offroad. On 7 PSI they are wider then 42 Maxxis Trepadors, as Nitto's have softer sidewall. Most of the time they float over deep snow, exceptionally good grip on ice also (for mud tires) and they handle sharp rocks very well, I had broken wheel, but have not cut tire itself. I was riding along with Nissan Patrols on 42" tires and I was able to follow them easy, which is not something you can expect, truck is clearly not made for this type of off-roading.
They weight a lot, so probably good idea would be to change steering rods, I have RPG steering rods myself. On beadlocks you can air down to almost 2 PSI (have not tested less), but on this trip there were too much sharp rocks under the snow.

Here is video how they look on 7PSI and how they perform

P.S. And yeah they look mean

IMG20230128103357.jpg

Attachments

• 1.3.png
    1.3.png
    799.6 KB · Views: 7
  • View recent photos (1).png
    View recent photos (1).png
    394.4 KB · Views: 4
  • View recent photos (2).png
    View recent photos (2).png