Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my mind about the RokBlokz after more checking around Weathertech has them for $100 less the RokBlokz.
supposed to be delivered tomorrow, I’ll try to take some pictures.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Changed my mind about the RokBlokz after more checking around Weathertech has them for $100 less the RokBlokz.
supposed to be delivered tomorrow, I’ll try to take some pictures.
I’m not saying rokblokz are better, and if you don’t off-road doesn’t matter, but if you do, the RB hold up under almost any circumstance. That’s where the price difference comes into play. I have them also in my Can Am SxS and they have been rubbed across boulders hundreds of times with no breakage. A1EA7567-9781-47F6-AAB2-B0948F8C1CA7.jpeg

topgun964

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed my rokblokz the other day. I am happy with them but, I prefer no mud flaps. The poke from the new wheels is throwing a lot of dirt up the side of the truck. I am sure these mud flaps will help a little.

IMG_1822.JPEG

Attachments

• IMG_1823.JPEG
    IMG_1823.JPEG
    216.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_1824.JPEG
    IMG_1824.JPEG
    197.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1825.JPEG
    IMG_1825.JPEG
    211.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1826.JPEG
    IMG_1826.JPEG
    197.8 KB · Views: 83

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am torn I had the husky's on my 18'. huge help. I prefer not having them too. the gen 3's design made id better but still too much up the side for me. hate grabbing dirty, snowy salty handles. Probably will need to get something soon. hope husky comes out with theirs soon. then id have three to choose from, Rokblox, weather tech and husky. we shall see.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am torn I had the husky's on my 18'. huge help. I prefer not having them too. the gen 3's design made id better but still too much up the side for me. hate grabbing dirty, snowy salty handles. Probably will need to get something soon. hope husky comes out with theirs soon. then id have three to choose from, Rokblox, weather tech and husky. we shall see.
I just picked up the weathertechs and took off my old gen 2 flaps and they are perfect.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just picked up the weathertechs and took off my old gen 2 flaps and they are perfect.
Did your front weathertechs come with any hardware at all?

I only ordered the gen3 fronts, but they delivered today with a partially opened box and just the 2 mud flaps in plastic bags. Nothing else, not even instructions.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my front and rear Weathertech on Tuesday the front ones you use the original screws, but the back ones comes with new bolts and nuts.