Mud Flaps - should I / should I not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope it looks better on the full view :cool: Because just looking at the flap looks like the back of an 80's Camaro rear window louvers.
lol, yes they look badass to me on the whole truck view, much better than solid flaps which remind me of old timers trucks ;)

BellHeli407

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 357683I Live in Vermont where we have all kinds of ****** weather, including a season dedicated to mud. I won't be doing a lot of hardcore off road driving, but am constantly on gravel, dirt, and class 4 (not maintained by town/county/state) roads. I like the Rokblox flaps and think they did a decent job with the design. The rears taper in perfectly with the fender flair ang
View attachment 357683I Live in Vermont where we have all kinds of ****** weather, including a season dedicated to mud. I won't be doing a lot of hardcore off road driving, but am constantly on gravel, dirt, and class 4 (not maintained by town/county/state) roads. I like the Rokblox flaps and think they did a decent job with the design. The rears taper in perfectly with the fender flair angle.
Your not too far away from Lebanon! I saw a silver gen 3 near Claremont a couple weeks ago?

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in NW MT. Lots of gravel roads and snow, ice and rain.
I think the mud flaps look ridiculous and are as silly as buying an aftermarket air intake
On a gravel road, mud flaps don't prevent chips from vehicles driving by you from the other direction or if you are overtaking/passing a vehicle, which you should be doing in this truck .... Already have chips in my windshield and on my rear quarter panels

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got Gatorbak mudflaps on my Gen 2. The back drivers side keeps getting ripped off when backing over ledges. So now I have three flaps:)

I can see where all four of the flaps could get ripped off when backing over ledges.

If you don’t do rock crawling likely no issues:)

The long front flaps, like Gatorbaks, do a good job of keeping mud off of the front doors and front door handles.