Mud Bog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Raptor Forum!

there is a farm about a mile away from me that a couple times a year they do a mud bog event. I believe at its deepest it’s about 4 feet deep. I was thinking about doing it unless people here have done similar and had bad luck. Stock suspension and tires on my 17. Don’t mind getting it alil dirty just looking at others experiences.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally have a UTV for that, and won’t be sinking my Raptor in a mud bog, especially at OEM ride height without a winch. It's safer to take your Raptor to Baja or Moab and run some ORV trails than playing with it in a bog. Have a Super Duty with a 12,000 lbs winch nearby, if you really want to do it.

Last edited:

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't even think about it with the OEM (AT) tires unless you wanted to be towed out by someone with proper mud tires.

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have an annual "Red Necks with Paychecks" event near here every year with a deep bog, seen lots of Rocket Scientists destroy some nice trucks.
Not fun IMHO...
Discretion the better part of valor on that one....

Baja maybe...:)