MTI Sub and JL Amp add to B&O

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all I added a JL sub and amp from MTI. Question I have for guys running the same is what do you set the LC2 at for accubass and bass boost on the amp? I have the RBC from JL but wasnt sure if I need to adjust the LC2 and the boost as well. Any help would be great.

Thanks

socal raptor

Reaction score
Sorry not an answer to your question, but could you link me to your parts? Does the sub go behind the seats or take up the under seat storage space? Looking to add a sub as well, but don’t want to lose the under seat storage. Pretty unimpressed from the B&O

OP
OP
B

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No worries
Yeah this is a behind the seat setup. Parts are good help with install info was pretty sub par and no instructions at all.

OP
OP
B

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also have a sub block off plate that I didn't use from them if you need one.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what a waste of money. The LC2i is a band aid. do yourself a favor and do it correctly. Buy a ZEN A2B.

OP
OP
B

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what a waste of money. The LC2i is a band aid. do yourself a favor and do it correctly. Buy a ZEN A2B.
What does the Zen do the LC2 doesn’t if just adding a sub and nothing else? Thought the Zen was to replace all the amps, speakers for the best signal/sound.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the zen eliminates the B&O tuning that removes bass from every channel including the sub.

The LC2i just "boosts" base trying to replace what was removed by the B&O. You lose all music fidelity, and to anyone who knows the difference, it sounds like complete garbage.

Add to that, now you BASS is going to WAY over power the rest of your speakers because the rest of your speakers are getting turned down while the LC2i is turning up bass (incorrectly). It is just a musical mess.

You can't just add / change the B&O system. Replace it, or don't waste your money.