MSRP considered a "Low Bid" by Galpin Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like that was an error. I’ve seen that on vehicles in transit - some discount is applied by automation and it’s based on standard F150 discounts. Dealer told me it’s a pain because they have to catch it and manually change it.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like that was an error. I’ve seen that on vehicles in transit - some discount is applied by automation and it’s based on standard F150 discounts. Dealer told me it’s a pain because they have to catch it and manually change it.

have been told the same by dealers

Harimao

Reaction score
Price was changed last night but once they have actual pic of truck ,price will go down.keep your eye on it if you want the deal.
I can show my PO that mine was $8000 off the sticker +dealer add-on.

Cali

Reaction score
Price was changed last night but once they have actual pic of truck ,price will go down.keep your eye on it if you want the deal.
I can show my PO that mine was $8000 off the sticker +dealer add-on.
Same place??

Harimao

Reaction score
Same place??
Same place
Don Franklin Ford in London KY
My sales person was Misty
They will definitely going to drop the price.
when I was making a deal there were two other vehicle it was even cheaper I couldn't get my hands on it cuz it moved so so quick.