MSRP considered a "Low Bid" by Galpin Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most of the discount on msrp are dealers from the mid west and south east, so no buyers in those regions?

the one dealer on Baxter, MD has been offering $500 off for months and now had one at $4k off!

redpatron1

Reaction score
any experience with them in ID? I see that lithia is all over the place, corwin also looks like there are several around

lithia would sell me msrp and acting like they are doing me a favor, but them the sales person go on telling me they want to make room for new allocations of f150 (not only raptor) as well as other 2019 allocations!

so why are you insisting to get msrp on a truck that’s sitting on your lot for several week?!? no answer!

wasn’t ready to pull the trigger but felt they could go lower if they get to a point money is needed!
No experience in ID. I had experience with Lithia in the past with Toyota. Going to see if I can send some feelers to litha since you said MSRP. don't need to pull the trigger as well, because I expect MSRP when the 2019s roll in.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Riser Ford in Hot Springs, AR. I went a drove one and got the same 10K markup bull crap. I walked and told them they were nuts. Two days later the manager called me and said done deal at MSRP if I would come and trade. Good Luck

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Riser Ford in Hot Springs, AR. I went a drove one and got the same 10K markup bull crap. I walked and told them they were nuts. Two days later the manager called me and said done deal at MSRP if I would come and trade. Good Luck

that’s what I’m seeing most so they start of with a markup and then going down to msrp trying to pretend you are getting a great deal!

I will wait until 2019 is up online, I know there is a risky to miss if anyone is willing to pay more for the trucks but I’m guessing dealers are gonna come down once they start getting 2019 allocations and start receiving the trucks, there is still a lot of 2018 in the lots!