MSRP considered a "Low Bid" by Galpin Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thor_Lass

Reaction score

Looks like all they did was "jack-up the msrp" 5k. look at the window sticker. the selling price is msrp on most. So a little bait and switchy, but still MSRP.

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you saying they won’t even take a deposit and have you arrange to go get the truck? kinda risky to fly out to nowhere in the mid west and the truck is gone when you get there!
Well, I get it. It's a bigger risk for them than me. One week is the most that dealers ware willing to hold a truck. I'm sure when I get back in town mid Sept. there will be lots to choose from. I look for older inventory - MSRP of 53005 or 53100 will be earlier builds. I'm pretty set on white with 802A and tech so I have a pretty narrow search

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
which ones, if you don't mind.

kendall ford in meridian offered me the race red for msrp, I was interested in the lead foot.

lithia and corwin said they were willing to negotiate but didn’t really gave me a price but I said I wouldn’t pay more than msrp and was told they could come to an agreement.

one intersting thing is that they all asked me f I was from town, maybe they will price based on the buyers market

Last edited:

redpatron1

Reaction score
kendall ford in meridian offered me the race red for msrp, I was interested in the lead foot.

lithia and corwin said they were willing to negotiate but didn’t really gave me a price but I said I wouldn’t pay more than msrp and was told they could come to an agreement.
lol interested in the lead foot too. Interesting they changed the tune about the race red. I asked about it a few weeks back and they wanted over sticker. corwin and lithia play games, i don't like dealing with them.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m after a ruby red, blue or lead foot in that order. 802, roof, tech, beadlock, carbon, hrs, tailgate step. not having carbon or having a bed liner isn’t a deal breaker but not ideal.

Harimao

Reaction score
Looks like all they did was "jack-up the msrp" 5k. look at the window sticker. the selling price is msrp on most. So a little bait and switchy, but still MSRP.
YES
THEIR PRICE IS JACK-UP
CHECK THIS DEALERS
I call them before I bought mine from dealer in KY
There dealer are selling it under MSRP but you can ask for another $500 off from discount $.

Countryside Ford Inc.

Gray-Daniels Ford
Legacy Ford Lincoln in KY

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol interested in the lead foot too. Interesting they changed the tune about the race red. I asked about it a few weeks back and they wanted over sticker. corwin and lithia play games, i don't like dealing with them.

any experience with them in ID? I see that lithia is all over the place, corwin also looks like there are several around

lithia would sell me msrp and acting like they are doing me a favor, but them the sales person go on telling me they want to make room for new allocations of f150 (not only raptor) as well as other 2019 allocations!

so why are you insisting to get msrp on a truck that’s sitting on your lot for several week?!? no answer!

wasn’t ready to pull the trigger but felt they could go lower if they get to a point money is needed!

Harimao

Reaction score
any experience with them in ID? I see that lithia is all over the place, corwin also looks like there are several around

lithia would sell me msrp and acting like they are doing me a favor, but them the sales person go on telling me they want to make room for new allocations of f150 (not only raptor) as well as other 2019 allocations!

so why are you insisting to get msrp on a truck that’s sitting on your lot for several week?!? no answer!

wasn’t ready to pull the trigger but felt they could go lower if they get to a point money is needed!
Check out mills ford
https://www.millsford.com/new/Ford/2018-Ford-F-150-8e575f760a0e0ae939534fb45f5401a9.htm