MSRP considered a "Low Bid" by Galpin Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Harimao

Reaction score
Don Franklin has a dealer fee, i think it was $500 so keep that in mind. They were really easy to work with remotely and even would have arranged shipping had I not done it on my own. They offered to ship my car for 1k and I am about 1000 miles away from them. So expect to add about 1500-2500 for delivery and dealer fee to this price depending on how far you are. Still well worth the savings over msrp.
Make sure to ask them to resgister truck for you at your local DMV. It's included in that $500 doc fees.
My California fee was $835 but they only charged me $500 flat fee.

waveslayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a call yesterday that Raceway Ford will sell 2018 at sticker now, too bad the called me yesterday, because on Monday I bought my raptor out of state.

Ask for Leo, he's the fleet manager

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spoke to a dealer today in Wisconsin who said they have been selling at $1K over invoice, but it isn't advertised. For the configuration I was looking at ($72,805) that would be a $4096 discount. I ended up locking in a February blend date ($53005 base price) at $90 over invoice, discount of $4950 out of Minnesota (MSRP of $71,055). Flying out Monday to pick it up - keeping my fingers crossed nothing goes wrong! Looking forward to moving out of the "prospective owner" forum!

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Spoke to a dealer today in Wisconsin who said they have been selling at $1K over invoice, but it isn't advertised. For the configuration I was looking at ($72,805) that would be a $4096 discount. I ended up locking in a February blend date ($53005 base price) at $90 over invoice, discount of $4950 out of Minnesota (MSRP of $71,055). Flying out Monday to pick it up - keeping my fingers crossed nothing goes wrong! Looking forward to moving out of the "prospective owner" forum!

Good luck! Post some pics when you pick it up :)

chevs10zr2

Reaction score

That’s a great deal! Do you mind sharing the dealer name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Metro Ford of Madison will negotiate. I bought from Superior Ford of Plymouth, MN at their advertised price (assuming all goes well on Monday). I can’t tell if prices are settling down permanently or if this is just an effort to flush inventory ahead of 2019. Either way seems like a good time to hunt for deals.

RobW33

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up my new Raptor last Monday. Drove it 2000 miles in 2 ½ days. What an awesome vehicle! So pleased with it as a cruiser. Can’t wait to get it out on the Pismo dunes in a few weeks. I detailed it over the weekend - needed it badly. I haven’t had time for many photos. Couldn’t be happier with the whole experience. 1F023483-1EA9-4A65-A1C5-CAA8B540F1FF.jpeg C5DD0CFE-1172-4DA1-ABFD-B8E9185B65BD.jpeg