GEN 2 MPT Tunes - any advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cpost6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had 93prx on mine 2.5 years, it's been great..

Running my 93 PRX for nearly a month now and couldn’t be more satisfied. Truck is very strong and transmission shifts so smooth and quick. Very quick acceleration starting out from stand still. Little pedal required. Certainly made right choice going with MPT. Got Black Friday deal and definitely best tuning deal available.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I submitted my logs last week after installing my CVF intercooler. Mike at MPT was impressed with the temperature performance of the IC.

Any performance difference after installing the IC?

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any performance difference after installing the IC?

The charge air temps were lower, which Mike was impressed with. However, I do not know what everything on the log means. It would be nice to share them on here to get some feedback. I changed the IC after reading other's experiences. Also, I live in AZ where the summer is hot, and it gives me peace of mind.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The charge air temps were lower, which Mike was impressed with. However, I do not know what everything on the log means. It would be nice to share them on here to get some feedback. I changed the IC after reading other's experiences. Also, I live in AZ where the summer is hot, and it gives me peace of mind.

I am running the MPT 93 PRX tune with the Full Race IC, a 170 t-stat and colder spark plugs to keep the temps down, but I did not expect to pick up any performance from the IC. I am in Texas, so I know what you mean by hot summers!

Joeeyyy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running the MPT 93 PRX tune with the Full Race IC, a 170 t-stat and colder spark plugs to keep the temps down, but I did not expect to pick up any performance from the IC. I am in Texas, so I know what you mean by hot summers!

Have you completed any data logging? I only have access to 91 here. Also, I have not changed the thermostat. Your engine mods sound pretty sweet. I wonder the power difference between PRX91 and PRX93?