MPT Tune Version 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just an FYI here is the response from MPT when I asked if the tune needs updated after a Ford TCM update:

Yes, if you have the TCM flashed, it is likely there may need to be some adjustments done. The best thing to do is to do another read of your stock file and send it over so we can compare it to the original file. If all new tunes need to be written, then we will have to ask you to cover a tune update, which is only $25.

Thanks,

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ahh geez.. i just had my frickin tune updated , and they flashed my trans today

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I emailed my stock tune to MPT after the update and the tune does in deed need updated. I paid the $25 and am waiting for the updated version to come back. I can't imagine there is much time involved in adjusting it since the fee is only $25

lnferno

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I emailed my stock tune to MPT after the update and the tune does in deed need updated. I paid the $25 and am waiting for the updated version to come back. I can't imagine there is much time involved in adjusting it since the fee is only $25
Not a lot of effort, but how many people are in front of you in their queue