MPT Tune Version 4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They put me on an email list as to when a tune using SCT would be available. Thanks!
I've been on that list for over 1.5 years. At this point I don't think I'll ever get that email.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I have a Ford update done I need to have MPT do any changing on my tunes?

Having some rough shifts with the trans and i think there may be a newer update available.

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if I have a Ford update done I need to have MPT do any changing on my tunes?

Having some rough shifts with the trans and i think there may be a newer update available.

Go back to stock tune file, update the Ford tune, drive for a bit on that new Ford update so it learns, then go back to your aftermarket tune.

BendSprinter

Reaction score
Towing - when towing using the 91 tow tune do you guys also hit the tow button on the vehicle to change the shifting dynamics? For sure the downshifting is much more aggressive when hitting the physical tow button which I enjoy on downgrades.

Thoughts- MPT says button isn’t necessary but wondering what others due in actuality.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Towing - when towing using the 91 tow tune do you guys also hit the tow button on the vehicle to change the shifting dynamics? For sure the downshifting is much more aggressive when hitting the physical tow button which I enjoy on downgrades.

Thoughts- MPT says button isn’t necessary but wondering what others due in actuality.

I still use mine to down shift sometimes but I don’t tow either so [emoji1745]‍[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk